Hi Folks…Interesting Topic uh?…well we have a like a “Social Media Jungle“and is normal as Beginners that we are ..only we need focus in the “most” important….but….Meanwhile we learn every day more and know more our applications that we use day by day…and then take the next step for the others apps!
Here are some tips to avoid getting lost in the jungle….
- As future experts will be, Yes! we need know about most apps we have, not experts way, but it is important in a conversation, knowing that they “exist”.
- Know much more focus on our apps that we use everyday , the tools that they give us and how to use these tools.
- Commitment to ourselves to provide good information.
- I think we need only use the 4 most important that we consider in our Social Media World ( we are beginners ,step by step we can go , we don’t need RUN !! )
- Choose the target ,don’t have sense if put all our efforts in fashion, medicine,clothes etc., when we just want to Marketing or other topic.
- Some interesting newspaper subscriptions online to share relevant information, such as New York Times, Boston Globe, Forbes, etc
- Share our information with our friends,siblings,relatives or coworkers,that way you will not feel “frustrated” if you do not have followers, remember we are beginners.
- Join our 4 most important apps on HootSuite, or Tweedeck and perhaps have ShareThis, could be interesting.
- Oh…go to some Social Media Camp you will learn a lot,if you don’t have money ,maybe look your topic in Meetup .
Ok..Dear Folks…I’m beginner like You so maybe I need feeback for this post,please if you have let me know !!
I wanted share this because in the beginning is sometimes a bit difficult ,but with tips of many people and feedback you will find the best way..I’m in this way !!..