Well, this is a short post but I’m sure will be very useful.
I’ve scored some Highlights, which are important to me and I’m sure I’ll have many when I finish the all the book on my tablet, via Kindle.
In this first opportunity, I made a compilation of 20 Highlights, in my opinión, very personal by the way, I found them important.
Here we go,and are not in order of importance, are randomly :
- » Organizations have discovered that their customers know how to support each other better than their best service reps…»
- » We are active in Social Media as Marketers,Educators and Speakers..»
- » When we had our first meeting about writing this book,the first question we asked ourselves was , «Who is our audience?».After some debate,we conclude that primary person is a Product Marketing Professional,Campaign Marketing Professional,Product Manager or other Marketing Professional who is familiar with traditional marketing and now is being asked to include Social Media Marketing into their mix…»
- » Smarts Companies spend their time listening to the conversations customers are having with each other.This is what Social Media is really about it…»
- «…Marketers are more likely to agree than disagree that «content marketing is more important than advertsing…»
- » P.O.S.T = People,Objetive,Strategy,Tactics/Tools.»
- » The challenge is to align your Social Media content with your corporate tone while speaking in your own voice..»
- » Blogging is a great way to start a dialogue with your customers,prospects,partners and fellow employees.»
- » You can curate content on almost any Social plataform,blogs,Twitter,Facebook,Pinterest,etc..»
- » Collaborate Using Wikis ..On a wiki ,any contributor can make a changes to the content or format .»
- » When People go on your Twitter profile and click the «favorites» link they will see all the complimentary tweets about your product or service that you selected.»
- » If you have compelling content,put it on your blog..»
- » As with all marketing activities,Content is the King ..»
- » Like in the real world,it requires ongoing engagement to build trust and respect..»
- » When People thinh of Social Media,Facebook is often the first thing that comes to mind.For B2B marketing,with it’s multiple decision makers,there are may be better channels to invest your resources.»
- » Be judicious with blog post,pherhaps one per week.»
- » Remember there are always folks who know less than You do,so when in doubt,tweet it.One to five tweets per day will keep people watching your account.»
- » Competitors can read everything about your customers and how well your products and solutions fare in market.»
- » The Social behavior of mobile users creates a huge oportunity for brands and marketers to engage and capture readers,fans,followers,and leads.»
- » The Goal is not to drive people to YouTube;it is to find people on YouTube and drive them to your website».
I hope you have been useful, as they were for me, I promise to write a second post when I finish the book.