Well, this is a short post but I’m sure will be very useful.
I’ve scored some Highlights, which are important to me and I’m sure I’ll have many when I finish the all the book on my tablet, via Kindle.
In this first opportunity, I made a compilation of 20 Highlights, in my opinión, very personal by the way, I found them important.
Here we go,and are not in order of importance, are randomly :
- ” Organizations have discovered that their customers know how to support each other better than their best service reps…”
- ” We are active in Social Media as Marketers,Educators and Speakers..”
- ” When we had our first meeting about writing this book,the first question we asked ourselves was , “Who is our audience?”.After some debate,we conclude that primary person is a Product Marketing Professional,Campaign Marketing Professional,Product Manager or other Marketing Professional who is familiar with traditional marketing and now is being asked to include Social Media Marketing into their mix…”
- ” Smarts Companies spend their time listening to the conversations customers are having with each other.This is what Social Media is really about it…”
- “…Marketers are more likely to agree than disagree that “content marketing is more important than advertsing…”
- ” P.O.S.T = People,Objetive,Strategy,Tactics/Tools.”
- ” The challenge is to align your Social Media content with your corporate tone while speaking in your own voice..”
- ” Blogging is a great way to start a dialogue with your customers,prospects,partners and fellow employees.”
- ” You can curate content on almost any Social plataform,blogs,Twitter,Facebook,Pinterest,etc..”
- ” Collaborate Using Wikis ..On a wiki ,any contributor can make a changes to the content or format .”
- ” When People go on your Twitter profile and click the “favorites” link they will see all the complimentary tweets about your product or service that you selected.”
- ” If you have compelling content,put it on your blog..”
- ” As with all marketing activities,Content is the King ..”
- ” Like in the real world,it requires ongoing engagement to build trust and respect..”
- ” When People thinh of Social Media,Facebook is often the first thing that comes to mind.For B2B marketing,with it’s multiple decision makers,there are may be better channels to invest your resources.”
- ” Be judicious with blog post,pherhaps one per week.”
- ” Remember there are always folks who know less than You do,so when in doubt,tweet it.One to five tweets per day will keep people watching your account.”
- ” Competitors can read everything about your customers and how well your products and solutions fare in market.”
- ” The Social behavior of mobile users creates a huge oportunity for brands and marketers to engage and capture readers,fans,followers,and leads.”
- ” The Goal is not to drive people to YouTube;it is to find people on YouTube and drive them to your website”.
I hope you have been useful, as they were for me, I promise to write a second post when I finish the book.