Hi Everyone !
The first post was a great and I am glad that many people enjoyed,now I Finished My e-book «42 Rules for B2B Social Media Marketing» , where my mentor and friend Natascha Thomson is co-author , and now I get my 20 Highlights.
Some words before start : I have to say the only way to learn is reading, sharing your own experiences for others to learn and improve their skills also, as in this case, I did and what I will continue doing.
Something I learned when I worked at Merck & Co., was: «Take risks with prudence» and I did when wrote my first post about this book-guide and now I feel more sure of myself than before, and eager to continue learning,thanks Natascha!
Here we go, in no particular order:
- Branded communities are a great way to engage with your customers,partners and other interested parties.
- Your role as a Social Media Professional is to facilitate or engage in ( polite ) conversation
- Listen before you «speak».Don’t barge into an online conversation withouth understanding the context.
- Using Social Media effectively allows you to build and cultivate relationships with buyers,influencers,
- Be Yourself,but be Yourself at work ( Not at a bar ),chatting with colleagues in a relaxed but professional manner
- Becoming a thought leader is a journey not a destination.
- Measuring the ROI of Everything you do in Social Media takes more time and money that it is worth.
- Being succesful globally on Social Media is a not as simple as translating a tweet or a blog into another language.In most cases,local social media requires an understanding of «how the locals tick».
- Influencers are third parties who understand your space and offering and have a following that respects their opinion and in many cases will act on it.
- SEO its based on the content and SMO is based on the links to the content
- Identify where your target audience goes to get information and engage there.
- Make it easy for people to contact your company when they are ready to buy.Include links or icons for email,Twitter,Facebook,LinkedIn and any other channels your monitor.
- After the event,we wrote a blog post with a full transcript of all the questions that attendees asked during the webinar,along with our answer.
- If you have multiple target auidiences,this is the time to decide who you want to focus on first.Especially,if you are just getting started with social media,start small.
- You need to change your process to make social media part of your job,not an add-on.
- …Companies are placing higher value on social media skills..
- In reality,social media is just another instrument in your marketing tools kit.Like every tool,you have to spend time to learn the basics and then gather real-word experience to apply is most effectively.
- Identify the most promising channel for your social media marketing activity.This is the place where you are most likely to reach your objetives….
- The most common social media outsourcing scenarios are:
- The Journey of 1000 miles begins with a simple step..
Hope you guys enjoy mi compilation I’d add this from this book ,but not like Highlights : » By reading this book, you ( Myself JC ) now have some basic tools to understand the conversations on social media…»
Ok..Have a great day and remember : » You will be the size of your thoughts»