On January 2th, I read an article on Social Media Today , entitled Chief Content Officer : 2014’s Hottest Social Career.
I had the pleasure of conversing with the author : Sofie De Beule , Via Hangout on Air ( HOA)
Sofie, is a Community Manager at Belgium – based Social Media Company : Engagor.
During our conversation and review of her article, Sofie mentioned some importants points , as :
- COO’s with Content Manager & Content Creators will lead the pack together, and she mentioned that we have to add to these teams , the Community Manager,because they are a very important part of the content.
- Mentioned that is very important on the content have to be more Quality than of Quantity.
- She talked about New Job titles content like : Google + Experts and Instagram Consultant, will pop up as well; Companies going to hiring new professionals and they have to be experts in these social media platforms.
- Build Strong Relationships with Other Departments : All the organization has to be an important part of the vision and give good feedback to COO.
- She explain the difference between CCO’s with Editors-in-Chief,still people are confused with the terms
- And Sofie said the CCO will be the king of content and look what happens to the content marketing strategy during 2014.
If you wanna enjoy this conversation with Sofie , here the video :
I want to thank to sofie for this conversation , very professional and friendly.
You can reach to Sofie De Beule :
Twitter : Sofie De Beule
Web Page Engagor
I am sure that you will enjoy this post ,
Hope all as well…